Friday, January 20, 2006

If I'm half as good in bed as I am at long winded rants...

Thus began my most recent posting to craigslist Columbus Casual Encounters .  I don't expect it to work, but at very least I hope to lure someone in to responding and see what I can do from there. (I've been taking all of my advice from the   Single women reading my blog, got any advice?  Anyway, without further ado, my posting:
 
If I'm half as good in bed as I am at long winded rants...
Reply to: pers-126887406@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-01-20, 1:38AM EST 
 
...well, yeah, you'll get the idea. Anyway, if you're looking for a CE, here's 10 things worth knowing about me.

10) I'm very literate--smarter than I am sexy even, which is not to say that I'm not good looking. I feel that good sex is at least half mental and that the brain is the largest erogenous zone in the human body and should be treated accordingly.

9) I'm 6'0", 175 lbs, 24, white, straight, single, and disease & drug free.

8) I have a 7.5" penis. I really don't know whether that's important to you (or any woman for that matter) but I can't see any disadvantages to letting you know.

7) I care about my sexual health (and yours) at least as much as you do. I won't have unprotected sex with a "casual encounter." And my history of casual encounters/one night stands in single digits... not a nympho.

6) I will spank you. I know, you haven't yet ask to be spanked, but in my experience there's a high percentage of women who secretly want to be spanked during sex/foreplay who won't ever confess such a fantasy. A quick slap to your bottom during foreplay will give you the chance to let me know whether or not you appreciate it. If you don't, I'll cut it out no problem, and there's still 5 more reasons to read.

5) You don't know me. Your friends don't know me. No one does, as I've only been in Columbus a few months and unless you're one of the people living in my building or at my job, anonymity shouldn't be a problem. I don't go to OSU and never have.

4) I'm not looking for a relationship, but am not such a callous bastard that I don't care about human beings, their feelings, or their needs. I'm looking for something casual without commitment, not fleeting or abusive.

3) Oral sex is fun, giving is fun, receiving is better, and both at once is hard to top. Bondage, whipped cream, tickling, teasing, role-play, and mild dom/sub are certainly part of my sexual vocabulary, so there's little you could have in mind that I wouldn't consider. Vanila sex is fine too, but

2) I have enough patience and free time for an email relationship with someone I find interesting and literate and wouldn't blame anyone who didn't want to rush in.

1) I'll do everything on agreed upon terms, accept "no" for an answer at any point, and always make sure everything's safe, sane, risk-free, mutually enjoyable, and consensual.

Thanks for reading this far. I hope to hear back from you. And yes, I can send you a picture.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I should make a list and make it easier for people. I got a good giggle out of "I will spank you"~Kitty

tracyg said...

Hmmm sounds fun to me.

I especially like the spank you part ;)

Anonymous said...

Wishin' I was single... at least for a casual encounter... ;)

Ireland's daughter said...

Happy Belated, Dante. Thanks for the good read; I'm enjoying following you around.

Anonymous said...

Wishing I lived close to you!

I just might respond.

Dante Hunter said...

Well thank you ladies for your encouragement and appreciation. I finally (now that the weekend's over) received a response. I'm off to Chicago for a few days, but I'll try to post an update when I get back.

--Dante