Thursday, January 12, 2006

I never thought it would happen to me...

Somehow, I've become a submissive. No, not in real life, but in my fiction. Well, "our" fiction. If you've been following my blog from the beginning (don't feel bad, no one has) you'll recall Pamela, ruler of my pants, who responded to the craigslist posting that sparked this blog. Pamela and I have kept up a string of emailing back and forth erotica, using of the d/s theme. For some reason it has been migrating more the the macabre, femdom, gothic, hypnotic, and occultist. Which wasn't a kink of mine, but I'm really enjoying her style, and I've been feeding into her fantasy. Maybe it's a touch weird, but I'm enjoying it. So if this type of writing is a fetish of yours and/or you know any other good authors of the genre, let me know. Of course I'm a bit intimidated to write her back in what is obviously her field of expertise considering how much Wiki-research I had to do just to complete the reading (you'll see). Here's two excerpts from her latest piece. (I know it's in second person, but you'll just have to cope.)

"Over the years, Dionysus' cult has been kept alive by the most loyal of his devotees, and ever since the early 90's those numbers have been swelling." Judging by the front of your coat, something else is swelling. "I am a Bacchae, Dante, and before the night is over, you'll be one as well. Tonight is your initiation and some of my dearest friends are going to help me out. Don't worry, you don't have to do much...just pace yourself. That's what it's all been about Boy Toy. The enchanted jeans, the torturous teasing, the hypnotic suggestion, all preparation intended to build up your endurance for tonight's ritual under the full moon."

"Ready the sacrifice!" I shouted. James and Rob took you by the arms and laid you on top of the black altar. Then, before permitting you to move of your own free will, they buckled you down. Two belts over the wrists, two over the ankles, and one over your waist. So there you were left, spread eagle on the black altar of Dionysus, wearing nothing but a skimpy speedo and a look of severe terror.

In case you're wondering I live through the story. Oh, what the hell, how about one more paragraph. Spoiler alert though, this does give crucialicial plot if you were planning to wait for this to come out in theaters.

Quickly you sat upright, and trembled. I kneeled down and handed you a drink. Running one hand over your brow to brush the hair from your eyes, I began to explain. "You were possessed by the sexual spirit of the god, Dionysus. All of us Bacchae have done it once...just part of initiation. I'm
very proud of you Dante...you were such a good host for the spirit." I ran my fingers through your hair, down, to cup the side of your face. "Everyone was so satisfied with you, so now you're one of us. You're a Bacchae now Dante. A creature of pure carnal lust and insatiable desire." Your eyes glowed as they starred deeply into mine. "I'm going to teach you so much. Pleasure as you've never felt before, and all of the most secret of occult skills that the cult of Dionysus possesses."

"A creature of pure carnal lust and insatiable desire"? Well, it can't all be fiction.

No comments: