Monday, December 26, 2005

Pamela rules my pants

This response to my CraigsList post is from "Pamela." Again, I don't know whether or not that's "her" name, but she's one of the best writers and certainly the most interesting I could have hoped to correspond with. So really, why would i want to challenge the idea that I'm writing with a hot 25 year old with a hot ass and a mind-control fetish?

Hi there Dante,

Have you seen the Levi’s Jeans commercial, where this guy is waiting around in his apartment, and some thief comes along and steals the jeans he left hanging outside? The cocky little crook zips up and starts to walk away, but he doesn’t get a few steps before something strange happens. His legs and pelvis begin to mimic whatever moves the guy in the apartment is doing. He has lost total control of his lower regions.

That idea gets me so hot….I want to do that to you, I want to be in control of your jeans…and everything they‘re concealing.

I'd like to talk with you through Instant Messaging, but email can be fun too. Just good tantalizing conversation, completely casual, and relaxed.

A little about the girl you’ll be chatting with. I'm 25, 5 ft '7, kinda tall, white, 159 lbs., dark hair, and a nice ass. This could be a true description, but of course you can’t be sure of that. If we decide to trade pics though, you’ll find out.

I’m looking for a good conversationalist, creative, and who can offer some interesting fantasies.

Are your jeans getting tight fella? If your interested send me an email. If you’ve got any fantasies or scenarios you’ve been dieing to try out, let me hear them. If they get me really hot I’ll reply sooner.

Message me soon boy …..your jeans are under my control.

No comments: