Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Angie's Erotica for ESL Students

Angie was the last (or at least latest) to reply to my CLCE post on December 19. No, I didn't write back Angie to correct her grammar, spelling, or capitalization errors (though the fact that she misspelled "xoxoxoxo" concerns me a touch). But even with my reply (very bottom of post) I haven't heard back from her since her first message. Bummer. Maybe I'll have to write her again in her native language of dyslexia.

Hello Dante,
I am Angie. I am 28 years old and would love to communcate with you. I am a very senouse person and would love to find someone who enjoys talking about sex as much as they enjoy doing it. In my opian I think sex is 90% in the mind and the rest in action. Now mind you I have been told that my opioan don't really matter soooooooo....lol. Anyway I am interested in opening these lines of communication and hope to here from you soon. If you don't mind this is how i would put you to bed.....
I Would start by light a candles in the bathroom and turnon a hot shower. I would slowly undress you and remove each piece with my teeth.Then I would kiss you softly and lead you into the shower. I would follow you. I would later up the washrag and..... well if you are interested in hearing the rest let me know.
xoxoxoox,
Angie


My reply:
Angie--

Thanks for writing. I fully agree that sex is at least 90% mental. Besides, the brain is by far the largest sex organ in the body, and it needs love too.
I'm definitely want to hear what you'd do with me in the shower, and then when you're done, maybe I'll bathe you as well.
Until then, stay dirty,

--Dante

No comments: