Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Dude looks like a lady

So I did a little research on the "Dude" replying to my CraigsList ad below, and it turns out in this case "she" used the name "Dude" and indentified as male on other pages to post trading advice. So either he sometimes pretends to be a female to play out his erotic fantasties or she sometimes pretends to be male to garner gender-prejudiced legitimacy when giving her financial advice. Again, since it could be either, I'll presume the later so long as things stay fun and interesting and I'm not forced to figure out otherwise.

From: "Dude" s****@mindspring.com
Date: Dec 18, 2005 11:16 PM
Subject: Penpals in Erotica... Let's exchanging dirty bedtime stories - m4w - 24

hi. first of all, don't be put off by my name on the email... this is an anonymous account i use... i know it says dude but i'm not! i'm a 28 year old married woman... in good shape... i have some interesting "kinks" that my husband isn't really into... i'd be curious to maybe think about exploring them in email.

i wondered if maybe we could chat on messenger to break the ice? msn? let me know, and let me know when you're online. hope to chat soon.

-M

Don't worry, I'll post Michelle the dude's "interesting kinks" later when I'm done with introductions.

No comments: