Friday, August 10, 2007

Probation

So you haven't either done the last two things I asked. I know, they were kinda hard and kinda mean, so I'm mildly sympathetic. And you did kinda almost try to do one of them--which I guess should count for something.

But you're right, there's no way you're off the hook. So I'm going to give you one last chore--okay, more like punishment. It's simple enough, but plenty difficult. It's direct and it's mandatory. It is simply this: You may not cum until you next see me. And, to up the stakes a little bit (wouldn't want you just to just occupy your time and not think about sex) you must post here at least four different times, telling me something that you want us to do when we get home.

You've wanted me to do more with orgasm control, well there you are. It's only five days, so it's nothing too cruel. And even though I know you're already looking forward to seeing me again, this will help to make it all the sweeter. I know I run the risk of you buying so many sex toys in those few days that we won't be able to shut the door (you really shouldn't shop when you're hungry), but it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Of course, if this seems totally unattainable, you can do both of the last two chores in lieu.

And remember, this is already a punishment, so you really don't want to find out what happens if you back out the third time, but it will make melting ice cubes with your tummy feel like a backrub. See you soon!

No comments: