Sunday, August 12, 2007

Punishment 1

Right. Like I can think about anything but my clitoris right now anyway.

I don't know if I've ever told you, but in high school, I was pretty impressed with myself and considered myself way superior to all the other teenagers who were so cliche as to make out in cars so I didn't do it that often. (Remind me to tell you about this one time, though....) The result is a grown woman who is relatively obsessed with the idea of fucking in my car, preferably in a semi-secluded, semi-public area.

So. Although I won't actually do this because I have a neurotic fear of getting arrested, I like the idea of greeting you at the baggage claim, getting your bags, and walking back to my car. You unlock the door and toss your bags in. Turning back to me, you pull me closer to you and start kissing me roughly. You grip my wrist and twist the opposite way so that my chest is pressed against my car while your other hand reaches under my skirt and cups my pussy to cause my ass to grind into your hardening cock. "I can't wait until I have you naked and begging for my touch," you whisper in my ear, making me gasp with need. With a quick glance around to ensure that no one is watching, or, perhaps, to welcome the gaze of a passer-by wandering through, I move out from under you and get in the car. You get in on the passenger side and pluck the keys from my hand so I can't start the engine. I stare at you indignantly until I hear the sound of your zipper being released and my cunt responds as though she was trained by Pavlov himself. I look over at you and my eyes widen in shock at how hard you are. I giggle, "Give me my keys, you can wait till we get home." "You overestimate my ability to wait," you respond. You hold me by the back of my neck and bring me closer to you for a kiss. I reach out and start fondling you until you moan in my mouth. Your hand on my neck grasps tighter and tighter and starts moving up towards the base of my skull, squeezing it and pulling on my hair by its roots. Eventually and without a word, you press down on my skull towards your cock until it rests upon my closed lips. "Come on, honey, I need it so badly," you beg. I do nothing as your grip on my hair pulls tighter. "Please Mabel, open your mouth, just a little bit." I still do nothing; rare is the moment when I hear you plead with me. "Do you think you're in control here, you little slut?" you ask with fury in your voice before pushing even harder on my head and forcing your cock past my lips, past my teeth, and into my mouth. I start sucking as you pull my head back up and almost before I can gasp a breath of air, you push me back down again and hold me down with my tongue rubbing against your shaft. I start struggling for air and fighting with you to let me up but you let me exert myself for a few moments while you mutter to me, "Do you feel bad for earlier? Do you think you should have opened your mouth when I first told you to? Do you think you have a right to withhold the use of your mouth when I want it? Do you apologize for refusing me? Don't you think I'm entitled to make up for lost time with your mouth? Keep sucking like the slut you are." Breathing heavily through my nose I put a renewed vigor into the activities at hand until you suddenly pull me up, straight up, and through the window I make eye contact with a set of shocked parents walking their kids who are screaming about Disney World through the parking garage. We laugh and you had me my keys so I can drive home.

No comments: