Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Re-Upping the Stakes

Since you won't let me leave comments (even as an administrator I'm apparently powerless) I'll just post here. Anyway, two lovely posts down, and two more to go. How is the probation part of the punishment going? I'd say you should really give our readers an update, but let's face it, we don't really have any readers any more.

With that thought in mind, I'm upping your punishment slightly. Not that I need reasons, but here are several: 1) there's not much point in forcing your exhibitionism to an empty room, and this will help remedy that; 2) your last post was unreasonably short (If you hadn't asked me how long you had to write, I wouldn't care. But you did, I said 400 words, and you give me barely half that!?); and 3) you really haven't quite been following directions.

As I'd said:

And, to up the stakes a little bit... you must post here at least four different times, telling me something that you want us to do when we get home.
So far, none of your stories even involve getting to the driveway, let alone making it home. What's next, sex in the baggage claim? I've no doubt you're antsy, but as I've already assured you, you're not going to get to cum until at least Thursday night, even though I do plan to drive you into mild dehydration from how long I'll be keeping you dripping wet. So while you're welcome to pull off in a rest area, you're just going to end up torturing yourself--which is really my job.

So anyway, I be mean and just not count the stories so far, and make you churn out two new ones. But I think I've got some different tasks in mind. So to update your new chore list, you must do the following tasks, in any order, before I land:

  1. Finish writing and posting the other two essays of things you want to do when we get home. And I know you want to fuck, so be creative. And since you short changed the last one, make sure the next two are at least 500 words.
  2. Post on craigslist Columbus Casual Encounters. I haven't posted there in a while, and it would at least make some honesty of the blog. Doesn't really matter what you post. You can either explain that the posting there is part of a punishment of exhibitionism, or you can just share your (2nd person) fantasy there with a link back here. Of course, as a follow up, I expect you to post here the most interesting replies (funny, insulting, horribly written, etc.) Since people can email you directly, I'll let you keep the comments off. Oh, and of course link here to the post.
  3. Post on a few other quality sex or D/s blogs. Or just leave comments and links back (I know you know enough html). And of course leave links back here.
  4. Post something about not cumming. For as much as you'd complained about the last two tasks, I'd figure you'd be whining your head off about this one. So either you've suddenly decided to play the stoic, or you've just been masturbating as much as you damned well please (bad choice, by the way). In any event, you should write at least something about it. It's not much fun punishing you if I don't get to hear you whimper.


And as a reminder, in case I haven't been explicit the penalty for any failure begins with a severe paddling with the spoon. And in case I've not now made it abundantly clear, I'm a stickler for details.

3 comments:

Dante Hunter said...

You know, I still have never given you a terribly hard spanking. Suppose I should figure out if you want one or not. Anyway, just testing the comment thing anyway. Laters.

Dante Hunter said...

Hmm... trying this again. Don't mind me.

Anonymous said...

I'm confused but aroused.