Thursday, August 02, 2007

I'm a naughty girl

I couldn't do it. I tried.

I laid the towel on my bed with the ice cube try next to me and started counting my blessings that it's been insanely humid and the the moment I took the ice out of the freezer, they started melting. I turned on my sex playlist, started imagining my favorite fantasy, and touching myself. After getting sufficiently turned on, I tentatively plucked out an ice cube and touched it to my nipple.

It wasn't the ice itself that was the problem but the ice cold thin droplet that ran down the curve of my breast, down the side of my body, and puddled in a pool of frostbite next to my armpit. I almost cried. So I held the ice in the palm of my hand to melt it faster and make it smaller and tried it again. Still no.

So I figured I'd rush through and see if I could handle a spot better than another. I couldn't. I got to my belly button and realized I'd never been more miserable in my life. The sanctity of Rule 1 had been trampled on to the point where it was a bare memory of what it once was.

I've now dismissed two demands of yours and offered you nothing in return. I do have a couple of ideas in mind that I'll try to write over the weekend but I'm simply too tired to write anything interesting.

I anticipate that you're going to punish me severely when you get back, as well you should. With that in mind, which would you prefer to punish me with? Do you see something else you want me to get?

NSFW
Oh the possibilities
Pretty please?
Purple
Hot
More
Better than rope