Friday, June 22, 2007

Chore 2: Going Shopping

Wow, that a great story. I always felt like she had a touch of complete pain-slut in her, I'm just surprised to find that she's more willing to push her limits than I am. (I'm probably too nice to be a good dom). Anyway, chore two leaves her unfortunately for her with only the promise of pain to come.

Not only was that a great story, but it was really well told. And I know Mabel hates her own writing, but everyone does. Except blog writers and narcissists (but I repeat myself). Anyway, the story was so well written, I'm jealous for my own full length piece of fiction. Of course every fiction needs a good writing prompt...


Find a paddle—the type of which is completely up to you: a wooden spoon, a hair brush, a rubber scraper, a ping-pong paddle, a metal backed ruler, a spatula, a bona-fide paddle (I think eBay may still have them) or anything else. The only qualifications is that it shouldn’t break easily and it should make a solid smacking noise against your ass—you might not want to test this in the store, or explain it to the clerk. But I’d like to think they’ll be able to tell in your timid eyes what you’re shopping for. Also, it must have a sturdy handle, and it should scare you at least a little. I know, you’ve wanted a cane more. We’ll shop for that when I get home.

Strip naked, lie on your stomach on your bed, and place the paddle on your naked butt and open up your laptop. While lying there, and without moving, give the paddle a name, and write a first person short story that includes you getting a severe paddling and post it here. Again, the story should tell me all about the paddle, and scare you at least a little--extra credit for a decent story and a minimal use of clichés. At the end, write down how many times the paddle fell off your butt, and how many times you touched yourself while writing the story. The better the story, and the better your ability to keep still and not touch yourself while writing, the fewer paddlings you’ll get when I get home. After you’ve sent me the story, the rest of your evening is yours although you should keep your story in mind while you masturbate. No need to write me any more though, unless you’re so compelled. No editing the story once it’s written, in fact, email it to me as well.

One caveat, you may not start writing, or even start thinking about a story (or a name) until you’re lying naked with your new nemesis at your computer. I know, asking you to not think about sex is probably a challenge outside of your realm. Seriously, put it completely out of your mind for now. Instead if you want to agonize over anything, think about where you’re going to go shopping.

No comments: