Friday, June 29, 2007

Chore 3: The Long Walk

That story was pretty hot, especially considering she says she doesn’t like writing fiction. And I’m really looking forward to getting home to Asterisk—whether or not Mabel is I’m not sure. Of course, I feel like paddles are something that need saved for special occasions. Too bad I’ll miss her birthday.

Privately, Mabel’s been complaining that the last two chores have been a bit hard, at least the writing aspects. So I’ll give her a break from writing much creatively (aside from the experience and fantasies she has while performing the next chore).

Go to Home Depot. (Sorry, this one requires a small purchase too. I’ll pay you back next time I see you.) Buy ~20’ of the white thin rope (and the same length of the black thick rope, if you want it... just for fun when I return.) I know the thin one cuts your wrists a little much, but I think if we have a longer length it will be easier to tie comfortably. Besides, the rest of the chore won’t work with the other type.

Ideally you should perform this chore each night this weekend. At very least twice before you write about it. I want you to spend a day anticipating it having already gone through it. In fact, I like the idea so much, I might have you do it again while with me watching when I get home.

When you home, take off all of your clothes, and thread one end of white thin rope up through your clit ring, and up through your belly ring. Tie this end to securely to the door knob and throw the other 19 feet, coming from your clit between your legs and behind you, toward the bathroom, being careful not to tangle it. Obviously you’ll probably want to turn yourself on a little bit, but then again you probably don’t want to be too sensitive before you start. Up to you.

Blindfold for extra credit. Put your hands on your head and leave them there while you slowly walk (waddle) back toward the bathroom. As you walk, the rope will slowly pull through the two loops, from time to time slightly catching, tugging against your clit and tummy. You may not turn around to watch the rope, or use your hands, your feet, or anything else to position or guide the rope through the rings other than the pull of the doorknob. If it hurts, irritates, or turns you on too much while walking, you may only slow down, but may not stop inching away from the door. You must keep your hands on your head.

When you’ve reached the end of the rope, take your hands off your head. They’re still not yours to do what you want with though. Tie the lose end of the rope around one wrist. Slowly walking back toward the door, wrap the end tied to the door around both wrists, binding them together. When you’ve up against the door, with no slack left, and your wrists wrapped together, stop walking. Only now may you touch yourself, presuming you can find a way to reach, stretching against the rope. You can untie yourself only after you cum. Be creative. No vibrator.

And bring the rope with you when you come visit me next week. Love you.

No comments: