Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fiction

I leaped onto the crowded bus a moment before the driver started closing the door. Preferring to to stand in in the middle of the aisle, feeling a little more secure with bodies on all sides of me, I elbowed my way through high school kids practicing their bored countenances and middle-aged men perfecting their self-important sneers directed towards the lower classes.

I reach one such business-suited man who glares at me in my knee length skirt and halter. I roll my eyes and do an about-face towards the front of the bus as a few more people pack on in front of me. Standing on my tip toes to reach the bar, I sway back and forth in time with the movement of the bus but start to enter that calm zen-like state that buses engender in their passengers.

So focused on my daydreams, I didn't notice at first that the pressure on my ass wasn't from an accidental bump. The businessman behind me had a firm hand grasping my butt, getting a better grip when I jerked my hips to make him lose his grip. That entitled motherfucking prick. I turned around to glare at him and the bastard didn't even have the temerity to look at me as he fondled me: he just stared over my head. I turned back around and resolved to ignore him, he'd lose interest soon enough - eh, besides, I'd been sitting all day, I could use a nice butt rub.

He suddenly upped the ante, though. Taking a minute step closer to me, he lifted the back of my skirt and slipped his finger underneath the elastic of my underpants. Jolting to attention, I took a breath to shout at him to get away from me but he anticipated that and had the cloth from his pocket ready to shove in my mouth. Looking from side to side, no one had even noticed, all immersed in their own bus trance. My businessman was in control; he knew it and he knew I knew it.

His fingers ran along the elastic of my underpants as he whispered in my ear, "not so cocky now, are you?" His other hand reached under my shirt and pinched my nipple while he suddenly bit my ear. I shouldn't be this turned on in such a tawdry situation. His finger reached under me and delicately touched my clit. "You little slut, you're so wet," he muttered. I moaned into the gag in my mouth. "This little cunt needs something more than my tiny finger, doesn't it?" he threatened. I shake my head back and forth while I felt myself getting wetter simply from the thought. Any man who has the temerity to molest a woman on a crowded bus must have proof of such masculinity.

The bus stopped at a light and the business man shouted for the driver to open the door, grabbed my elbow, and dragged me out into the deserted night with him. Still hardly looking at me, he kept a hand over my mouth to prevent me from spitting out my gag and pulled me to a nearby park bench. We stood behind it until he pushed me face down over the back of it and kept a rough hand on the small of my back. I felt something hard and wooden stroke the back of my legs. "This is my wooden spoon Asterisk. I carry it around with me for just such occasions," he informed me moments before he lifts the back of my skirts and starts spanking me with it on my upturned ass. I sputter with indignant rage at the sudden turn of events but he doesn't relent. His hand grabs me by the back of my neck and forces me to be still. So still am I, that all I can feel is Asterisk bouncing off of my flesh, and from that I feel a resounding vibration travel from my ass that pulses in my cunt and teases my clit. I stand on my toes to encourage this man to hit me harder. I believe he notices my movement because he yanks down my underpants, drops the wooden spoon, and releases his hold on my neck. I don't move an inch. I hear him unzip his pants and stand behind me. His cock rubs against me, almost entering me ... almost. I groan audibly waiting for it. He waits. I move back to meet him and his holds my hips forward.

A car drives by, brakes, reverses. Stops. Someone gets out and I hear a new voice ask, "having fun tonight?" My businessman informs him that I want his cock so bad I can almost taste it, and suggests to the new person that perhaps he give me a cock to taste until he deigns to fuck me. So powerless am I that don't say anything during this exchange and simply wait for the new man to grab me by my hair and lift my head up. I keep my eyes and mouth closed and I feel the unmistakable skin of a smooth dick rub my lips. "Open your mouth" is his simple order. I oblige and suck him as hard as I can while he keeps a steady rhythm by forcing my head up and down using my hair. I finally feel my businessman's cock enter my pussy with a forceful thrust and almost come from the surprise.

The end.

I haven't touched myself at all and that needs to stop right now.