Monday, June 18, 2007

Craigslist Success Story, 17th Month Anniversary

So it’s been over 16 months since I’ve posted on here. Which is kind of amazing. Not amazing because I’ve completely ignored a blog for so long (a lot of people do that) but because Katie (who henceforth would prefer to be called Mabel... neither being her real name) and I have been dating the entire time, and still are happily together. So there’s your CL success story, through craigslist casual encounters. Unfortunately, the casual part got screwed up by both of us, as we find ourselves now quite serious... hell even “in luv” and other such nonsense.

However, this summer we find ourselves geographically separated, and it’s given me a good excuse to go back to turning her on in the manner in which I was first perfected talking to Mabel—Internet text.

Unfortunately, the only time right now I have access to the internet is at work and at the cafés (seriously, it’s like living in some third world country.) Thus cyber sex is unfortunately out for us until I add a fourth wall to my cubicle. But what I can do is compose blog postings at home (like this one) and find a few minutes every now and again at work (like now) to post it, with the hopes of turning her on. And since the blog is still up, although readership is undoubtably way down, I figure this will make as good a forum as any.

Ideally, I want Mabel to write me stuff too (that she’ll let me post this site hopefully, just because I like the whole joint exhibitionism of blogging, but I’ll leave it up to her.) Unfortunately, she incorrectly believes that she isn’t much of a writer, even though she’s probably put more work into revising some of the things I’ve written than I have in writing them. And worse still she is convinced that someone will track her down to this site and then tell her mother.

Nonetheless here’s the plan, should Mabel chose to accept it. (Reading here constitutes the first she’s heard of it) I plan to come up with little “chores” for her—sexually submissive requests mixing self-discipline, self-flagellation, and self-indulgence of course. All the while performing such chores, I should expect she’d be imagining me there watching her, firmly making sure she doesn’t cheat and skip to the good parts. And although maybe some of them will have a separate writing component, those that don’t every time I give her a chore, she must write back to confess:

1) The Chore:

a. What you liked and what you didn’t like?

b. What turned you on and what didn’t?

c. What hurt and how badly and for how long?

d. Whether or not I should have you do it again?

e. Any suggestions to make it better (or “worse”)?

2) Following Directions:

a. How well did you follow directions, and when didn’t you?

b. If you didn’t follow directions, why not? Do you think you deserve to be punished?

c. Whether you thought any of it was unfair or impossible?

d. Would you be able to better complete the chore and follow directions if you were made to do it again?

3) Orgasms:

a. When and how you came, how many times, how strongly.

b. If I let you cum when you did during the chore, you should thank me.

c. If you came when weren’t allowed to, you should apologize.

d. Any fantasies you were having before, during, or after.

e. Any other times you came, touched yourself since you last confessed.

So, if she agrees, and I think she might, I’ll post a chore on here soon. Otherwise, maybe I’ll just go back to exchanging fiction when I find myself with freetime.

No comments: