Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Collar Me Bad

If you, like I, happen to be somewhat interested in the practice of BDSM and lacking a real life outlet other than CL.I found this cool site (18+ ONLY) through something (probably craigslist) and just thought I'd share
Guess I should apologize too for being derelict on my posting and getting back to the subject matter at hand, but since I've installed a counter, I now have verifiable proof of what I've expected--no one has visited my blog. Blogger doesn't even seem to acknowledge my page yet either. Things aren't great, but I'm not crying yet. So spank me.
As the natives, myself included, around these parts tend to say to each other this time of year, "Go Bucks!" A 34 to 20 win over the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you found us, and now, using such key provocatier you will find that the small community of bdsm are interesting and interested in you. Welcome to CollarMe, I've been there for several months now. You'll find me under SN FirmFare.
If you are consistent with your posts you will find your page getting more and more hits.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to CollarMe. You'll find that the bdsm community, though a small percentage of the population, is a tight community. I've been signing on there for several months now and really enjoy the forums. You can find me under the SN FirmFare. Hope to be hearing from you there.
If you are consistant with your posts and a little colorful you'll find your number of hits expanding on a regular basis. I found you because of your use of the provocatier 'Color Me Bad.'