Friday, January 20, 2006

"Panties for Books" exchange

I know, this post I found doesn't compare with posts on the craigslist Best Of, but it definitely merits a best of Columbus mention, and at very least is worthy of my blog.  And who knows, by reposting I may put our pride of the Buckeye babe in touch with a panty-loving philanthropist interested in putting her through college.  If so, I'd like a copies of a few of the pics.
 
Want to buy my panties? OSU college girl - 20
Reply to: pers-126739263@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-01-19, 3:46PM EST

I'm not sure if this is allowed here, so if it isn't feel free to remove it and let me know the correct place. I'd never even heard of craigslist until recently.

I'm a 20 year old early education major at OSU (originally from southeastern ohio so i'm a country girl). I've vowed to save myself for the "right guy" (if that ever comes along) but need to make some money quick to help pay for books and all that other stuff i am forced to buy for school. I'm wanting to sell my panties and will deliver them to your mailbox or mail them and will ALSO provide a disc with pictures of me wearing them :). If interested, email me

 
  • this is in or around Campus
  • no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Anyone else hot for teacher?  By the way, what do you suppose "deliver them to your mailbox or mail them" means?

1 comment:

Ice_Princess said...

I do hope that you had a wonderful birthday. Your blog is always a pleasure to read. You're quite a character I see.