Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Most of these ads seem like nonsense to me too

I tend to check the craigslist casual encounters pretty frequently. Moreso since I started trying to revolve a blog around it. Some how this posting fell through my proofreading, and it's by far and away the best one I've read in some time. I'm sure she's got plenty of email to wade through, but I'll have to see if I can't get her attention. Or at least get her to read my blog. In case you haven't noticed, women using words like "moreso", "likeminded", or "vice versa" really turns me on.

Most of these ads seem like nonsense - w4m - 28

I don't have a particular type, but that is not to say I am into everyone. Some things I am not looking for:

Bi-sexual men
Men who will sleep with anyone- yes, I get this is the casual encounter section
Someone who is seriously drug (alcohol and marijuana are okay) and disease free.
One night stands- I can't plan for multiple encounters, but going into it a one time thing is not my goal. Once I open up the flood gates it's hard to stop and I'm not looking to rack up the numbers.
Someone completely insincere- I don't want your money nor do I want to marry you, but if I want to be treated like just a pussy I can go to a bar and get that.
Someone who wants to meet after one email- preferably I want to exchange emails, talk on the phone and take it from there.
A guy who feels oral sex is only to be received.

Some things I do like:

- Men who can deal with the fact that I'm 5'9"
- Someone who knows what they want and are able to express it.
- A guy who understands I am busy and like to have my own life, but also realizes I can make time for him and vice versa.
- A person who gets that my mind is as big of a turn on if not moreso than my body.

I realize this is the casual enounter section, but that does not mean random and risky sex to me. I take my sexual healthy seriously (yeah, it probably seems humorous), but I want that in someone else. I know I can not be alone in feeling that masturbation gets old and completely anonymous sex with someone I know nothing about is unfulfilling. I don't know if I'll find something suitable here or not. However, I do believe the situation needs to be mutual. Therein, if upon getting to know one another if on either side there is not interest I'd rather we speak up and not play that game. I am not perfect nor am I looking for perfection. I want to have a good time with someone likeminded while lowering the risk factor a couple notches.

If you made it this far and think we might have a few things in common feel free to write.


And write her I shall. To be continued...?

1 comment:

Curious Pussy said...

Ah, Craigslist. It will be the downfall of me yet! My blog could be read as one huge CL encounter, not necessarily of the casual kind. You've got the right idea though. I 'm beginning to learn that it's almost better when you keep the fantasy alive and forego the opportunity to hook up with a new Craiglist loony.

c.p.