Saturday, January 14, 2006

Michelle shows off her sexy armpits

"Michelle" shows off her sexy armpits. Posted by Picasa

When I first introduced Michelle I think I said I'd share her fantasies too. Here you have 'em from a snippet of an MSN conversation 12/19/05...

1:19:11 AM Michelle my name really is michelle... i won't tell you my last name though
1:19:22 AM Dante fair enough, i'm not planning on stalking
1:19:33 AM Michelle lol
1:19:58 AM Michelle i was intrigued by your posting... i've always found erotica extremely stimulating
1:20:11 AM Michelle but i suck at writing it! lol

1:20:32 AM Dante it is... and i don't want a "casual encounter"... sex is always trouble, albeit interesting
1:21:04 AM Dante fair enough, but you had my interest anyway when you said you've got a fantasy that your husband doesn't share...
1:21:10 AM Michelle i don't know what i can do for you in return though.... like i said i am not good at the writing
1:21:28 AM Michelle well... yeah there's that... i have two kind of offbeat fetishes or fantasies
1:21:39 AM Michelle the first is to have a man dominate both me and my husband
1:21:45 AM Michelle not like whips and chains or anything
1:21:54 AM Michelle but psychological... humiliation even
1:22:19 AM Dante always fun... of course don't knock the whips and chains until you've tried it
1:22:26 AM Michelle i don't know if you're into the bi thing... but i'd even love to see my husband get fucked... or at the very least to have him lick my pussy clean after another man fills it
1:22:34 AM Michelle like i said... a bit off the beaten path!
1:23:36 AM Dante i suppose everyone's a bit bi... wouldn't be a fantasy that would top my list, but it would be wild
1:23:45 AM Dante did you ever tell him that one?
1:24:01 AM Michelle i mentioned it... he likes me to play with his ass while i blow him... he said he wasn't into it
1:24:12 AM Michelle i think the thing that really turns me on is having a man dominate us
1:24:19 AM Michelle make him watch me get fucked... etc
1:24:39 AM Dante understood... control games are fun, from either side
1:25:16 AM Michelle and the second fetish is a big one.. you'll think it's weird until you think about it... or maybe even after you do think about it ;)
1:25:37 AM Michelle i absolutely love to have my shaved underarms kissed and licked and touched....
1:25:45 AM Michelle now hold on... don't freak out if you're not into it!
1:26:02 AM Michelle first of all... i keep very very clean... it's not a dirty thing at all
1:26:09 AM Dante is that it? that's not weird? i've done that before with women.
1:26:22 AM Michelle really? a lot of guys think it's weird and gross
1:26:44 AM Michelle i've had some boyfriends who were really turned on by my body there... said they loved the curves... loved the taste of my sweat when i was excited
1:27:10 AM Dante actually it's much less weird if they're left fairly natural... just trimmed & not full of deodorant, perfumes and all the chemicals
1:27:41 AM Michelle yeah... i shave very smooth and don't wear deodorant... i don't need to (lucky i guess) but like i said i keep very clean
1:28:04 AM Dante i don't carry many reservations about where i put my tongue, provided it's not old, bacteria laden, not recently washed filth...
1:28:15 AM Michelle :)
1:28:22 AM Michelle for me this is related to the domination thing i think

1:28:34 AM Dante so yeah, i would definitely want to lick your armpits, especially if i knew it was turning you on
1:28:39 AM Michelle it's such an incredibly private part of a woman's body.... so sensitive and secret
1:29:08 AM Michelle to be held down and licked there while i'm getting fucked is to be totally and completely taken...