Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happy birthday to me

I'm not usually one to celebrate my own birth... hell, I really didn't have any say or role in the process. But in this land of blogs, a little self-hype now and again is to be expected. Plus, it gives me another day without contributing anything new.

So if you're wondering what to get me, all I ask is that if you've read something on this blog that you've liked then wish me a happy birthday. And if you haven't read anything you like, allow me to recommend:

Guide to Cybersex Part 1
Guide to Cybersex Part 2
Tickling your fancy
or My First craigslist Casual Encounter Post

Alright, so I've wished myself a happy birthday, shamelessly self-promoted my site, avoided writing anything original, and begged for comments. Not a bad day. Time to go spend the rest of this birthday like the first one... try to find a teat to suck and then sleep for 10 hours. (I might or might not spit up on myself and run around naked; we'll see.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right, good wishes and happy birthday to you, and many more returns of the day. I'll offer praise for the cybersex posts, which were the first I read, although I read them in reverse order. (I do that with books and stories, too, reading the ending first.) Cybersex is an artform even within a set of rules, and you've helped advance it. I've long suspected that kinky sorts who say "No cyber" in their profiles, probably can't write worth a damn, even if it's not their kink

tracyg said...

Hey - I like your style. You have been blog rolled.

Curious Pussy said...

Happy birthday. Mine is on Saturday, so I feel a certain comradery already (that and we both make a habit out of CL).

c.p.

PS - Perhaps you didn't catch that my HNT is indeed a picture of me, or at least a part of me, half nekkid. I do play by the rules!

c.p.

Sabrina Morgan said...

Happy birthday, Dante! I loved your Cybersex series. It should be required reading for anyone entering a chat room for the first time...